PLAN YOUR VISIT
We want church to be a place where your entire family is encouraged to draw closer to Christ. Visiting somewhere new can be intimidating. We want to make sure that you feel comfortable and welcome when you walk into our doors. We have smiling faces waiting to greet you and we will show you where to go. Enjoy a cup of coffee and relax with us!
Come and See
For many, drumming up the nerve to visit a church is one of the biggest hurdles in life. So many fears are stoked by the unknown, by sour past experiences with Christians and the church, and by the prospect of being targeted as a new recruit. Here at Concord we understand it can feel like a giant step to walk through the doors of a church. That’s why we want to do everything we can to make you feel welcome. Jesus and the gospel wouldn’t have it any other way.
As we journey together as a church family, sharing the life of faith together, please hear our desire to extend to you the grace, love, and peace of God to all–wherever you are on your faith journey.
- If you are hungry for spiritual nourishment, come join us to feed on Jesus who is the Bread of Life
- If you are lonely for deep relationships, come join us to journey together as loving disciples
- If you are looking for an anchor in life, come explore with us God’s timeless Holy Scriptures
- If you are yearning for a harbor amid our cultural storms, come join us to find shelter in God’s protection
- If you are a refugee from harsh, lukewarm, or irrelevant religion, come join us as we commit to walk authentically in God’s justice and mercy
- If you are needing a strong challenge, come join us as the gospel transforms us to think of ourselves less and follow Christ
- If you are feeling so weak and wounded, sick and sore, that you can barely lift your head for help, then come find comfort and support in Jesus’ tender care
Because of what Jesus accomplished in his crucifixion, death and resurrection, you are no longer excluded from God’s kingdom based on who you are or what you’ve done. The gospel promises that every sinner who comes to Jesus will receive a radically new identity: a new heart, a new righteousness, and a new holiness. By grace through faith Jesus makes all things new.
Jesus is the only one who can forgive your sins, satisfy your soul’s deepest longings, and meet your needs for everlasting meaning, hope, and acceptance. In a word, Jesus saves, and he invites us to worship him together as Savior and Lord. Come and experience how Christ is present among us, and how you also might find a spiritual home with us. See you at church! Sundays at 10:00 a.m.